nail oil 13:00
citrus nail oil - light texture
uka nail oils are the iconic product of the Japanese house. Made in France in an organic distillery, these nail oils based on the concept of aromatherapy are 100% natural.
Ideal if you feel sleepy during the afternoon for a refreshing and invigorating effect. Refreshing scents of mint and lemon combined with the vigor of pineapple, the generous litsea cubeba and the spicy note of marjoram will bring you a feeling of freshness and exhilaration. It is a light blend with a hydrating and airy effect that you can apply without hesitation at work.
- light texture -
Complete list of ingredients:
- prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond) oil
- argania spinosa kernel oil
- simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil
- mentha piperita (peppermint) oil
- triticum vulgare (wheat) germ oil
- origanum majorana leaf oil
- pinus sylvestris leaf oil
- citrus medica limonum (lemon) peel oil
- mentha viridis (spearmint) leaf oil
- litsea cubeba fruit oil
- gaultheria procumbens (wintergreen) leaf oil
- elettaria cardamomum seed oil
Tips for use
1 - Place the back of the hand towards you and apply once or twice to the cuticles by sliding the tip of the bottle
2 - Gently rub the nails against those of the other hand to allow the oil to spread evenly on each finger
You can also use the oil to hydrate your fingers: apply the oil to each finger then massage your fingers from the base to the end. Knead your fingers well and enjoy the sweet scent that exudes.
Applied on the shoulders and the neck, it brings a feeling of freshness. It can also replace your perfume. A multi-use oil that can be used at anytime in your daily life.
nail oil 13:00
Je m’en applique régulièrement après le déjeuner, au travail. La fraîcheur de l’huile me requinque et le stick très maniable !