Body Oil Balance
Organic body oil formulated with a blend of luxurious essential oils, for your daily body care routine or body massages
Blend of precious Cyanara oil and argan oil for firm, radiant skin.
Smooth, lightweight Body Oil that glides on and blends well with the skin. Ideal for self massages.
The clean blend of peppermint, clary sage, lemon, Scots pine, rosemary and black spruce is effective for setting a positive tone similar to the effect of a pleasant shower of sunshine early in the morning.
- Cynara seed oil: obtained from seeds grown on 8 hectares in lands dating from the 15th century, which were harvested and then cold-pressed in a French distillery in a sustainable "soil-to-bottle" process. Cynara oil has a soft, smooth texture that melts perfectly in contact with the skin. It is also very rich in high-quality unsaturated fatty acids, with a concentration of linoleic acid twice as high as argan oil, an ingredient known for its benefits on the beauty of the skin.
- Argan oil: collected from the seeds of the argan tree endemic to Morocco, argan oil is known for its high concentration of vitamin E, linoleic and oleic acid, which have excellent antioxidant power. It helps strengthen the protective barrier of the skin and increases its hydration retention capacities.
- Prickly pear oil: this oil extracted by cold pressure from small seeds (the size of sesame seeds) perfectly penetrates the outer layer of the skin, retains well the hydration of dry skin and contains vitamin E improving firmness of the skin, retaining moisture and minimizing signs of dryness. Its light texture creates a smooth and radiant finish.
- Peppermint : also known in Japan as hakka, peppermint is a popular herb used since ancient times for various purposes, including medicine and cooking. The fresh, refreshing scent of menthol brightens the mind and restores energy. Effective to regain calm, feel fresh and ready.
- Clary Sage: a herb of the mint family, clary sage has a slightly sweet and spicy scent. It is said to have been used in the Middle Ages to flavor wines and liqueurs. It softens the mind and gives a feeling of well-being. It therefore works in the event of feelings of anxiety, confusion or tension.
- Lemon: brightens, enlightens and refreshes the mind and the consciousness. Ideal to use before meetings, to strengthen concentration and develop an enthusiastic and positive mindset.
- Scots pine: the oil extracted from the pine leaves exudes a fresh and comforting woody scent that invigorates the mind, like an island of greenery during a walk in the forest. Effective when feeling pessimistic or with little self-confidence.
- Rosemary: rosemary is a herb often used in cooking as well as a base oil of aromatherapy. Its fresh grass scents bring good mood and motivation. Particularly effective for improving concentration and memory, both at work and in studies.
- Black Spruce: this oil is extracted from the leaves of the conifer called Spruce. Its fresh aroma with woody notes alleviates anxiety and invigorates the mind. Recommended in case of stress, fatigue, or low spirit.
Organic and made in France.
100% of the ingredients are of natural origin.
78% of the ingredients are from organic farming.
Certified by ECOCERT.
Complete list of ingredients :
Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil*, Cynara Cardunculus Seed Oil, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil*, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil*, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Salvia Sclarea (Clary) Oil*, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil*, Limonene, Pinus Pinaster Leaf/Twig Oil*, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil*, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil*, Tocopherol, Linalool, Picea Mariana Leaf Oil*, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Opuntia Ficus-Indica Seed Oil*, Citral, Geraniol, Citronellol, Eugenol
Tips for use
Use lavishly on the entire body like a pleasant shower of morning sunshine. Inhale deeply while pampering rough, weathered skin and mind with an anti-aging treatment.
Best timing : morning through noon.
Use after bathing or on skin moisturized with Essential Mist for better penetration into the skin's horny layer.