Regena Foaming Wash
For healthy, glowing skin, the Regena Foaming Wash is a creamy cleanser formulated with yellowfin bark extract and 2K glycyrrhizic acid, making it highly effective for washing away unwanted oils and debris, without irritating the skin.
In addition to Waphyto’s proprietary nutrient-rich botanicals, this foaming wash is enriched with moisturizing Someiyoshino, Suizenjinori, and Noni.
A special blend of twelve essential oils - including jasmine, frankincense, geranium, Roman chamomile, ylang-ylang, cinnamomum camphora and vetiver - give it a refreshing scent that uplifts the senses.
Waphyto is deeply dedicated to sourcing the highest quality botanicals, the 5 key ingredients are grown according to the most exacting Japanese agricultural standards in the nutrient-dense soil of Mikawa
- Japanese Calendula: Also known as marigold, this golden flower extract has potent properties for relieving inflammation in the skin. In TCM, it is credited with clearing or alleviating excess heat in the body.
- Mulberry: Cultivated in Japan since ancient times, Mulberry is said to be incredibly nourishing for the blood. In Traditional Chinese Medicine, it is utilized to boost and balance energy levels, and in skincare formulas it works to strengthen the skin and promote youthful elasticity.
- Gotu Kola: Popular today in skincare for its soothing and calming benefits, gotu kola or centella asiatica is considered to be “the longevity herb” for supporting an ageless complexion. For centuries it has also been incorporated in TCM to improve blood circulation.
- Mugwort: Another ancient Japanese herb for promoting vitality, mugwort has benefits for its detoxifying and beautifying. It is also recognized by Eastern Medicine for its ability to warm stagnant systems, encouraging blood flow and balanced qi.
- Horsetail: Also called Japanese Sugina, horsetail has been used in healing elixirs both past and present and is considered to be very blood nourishing. Today, it is widely used in cosmetic formulas to boost skin rejuvenation and repair.
WATER, STEARIC ACID, GLYCERIN, MYRISTIC ACID, POTASSIUM HYDROXIDE, LAURIC ACID, PEG-150, COCAMIDE DEA, TREHALOSE, SORBITOL, MORUS ALBA LEAF EXTRACT, CHRYSANTHEMUM MORIFOLIUM FLOWER EXTRACT, EQUISETUM ARVENSE EXTRACT, CENTELLA ASIATICA LEAF EXTRACT, ARTEMISIA MONTANA LEAF EXTRACT, PHELLODENDRON AMURENSE BARK EXTRACT, MORINDA CITRIFOLIA FRUIT JUICE, PRUNUS YEDOENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, CALENDULA OFFICINALIS FLOWER EXTRACT, MORUS ALBA ROOT EXTRACT, APHANOTHECE SACRUM POLYSACCHARIDE, COIX LACRYMA-JOBI MA-YUEN SEED EXTRACT, CYNARA SCOLYMUS (ARTICHOKE) LEAF EXTRACT, PEG-100 HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL, GLYCOSYL TREHALOSE, HYDROGENATED STARCH HYDROLYSATE, SODIUM COCOYL GLYCINATE, CELLULOSE GUM, PEG-40 HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL PCA ISOSTEARATE, CITRUS GRANDIS (GRAPEFRUIT) PEEL OIL, JASMINUM OFFICINALE (JASMINE) OIL, ROSA DAMASCENA FLOWER OIL, SANTALUM ALBUM (SANDALWOOD) OIL, BOSWELLIA CARTERII OIL, PELARGONIUM GRAVEOLENS OIL, CYMBOPOGON MARTINI OIL, ANTHEMIS NOBILIS FLOWER OIL, CANANGA ODORATA FLOWER OIL, CINNAMOMUM CAMPHORA (CAMPHOR) LEAF OIL, CITRUS AURANTIUM DULCIS (ORANGE) OIL, VETIVERIA ZIZANOIDES ROOT OIL, DIPOTASSIUM GLYCYRRHIZATE, DISODIUM PHOSPHATE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, CITRIC ACID.
How to use
Squeeze a sufficient amount into your hand. Add a little lukewarm water and use your fingers to make a lather. Gently massage the lather into the skin. Carefully wash the area around the nose with the tips of your fingers. Rinse thoroughly with lukewarm water, ensuring no residual product is left. Gently use a towel to dab off any excess water.