Natural Konjac Sponge
Natural konjac sponge for daily skin cleansing.
Natural and biodegradable, the konjac sponge has been used daily by the Japanese for over a century!
Entirely designed in Glucomannan, a natural fiber derived from konjac root, it helps deeply cleanse, exfoliate dead cells and refine pores while its moisture-rich properties leave your skin smooth and supple.
Very soft, naturally anti bacterial and used without soap, it is suitable for all skin types, even the most sensitive such as atopic skin, eczema skin and baby skin!
Konjacs that are used to make makanai sponges are produced and transformed in national Japanese farms, ensuring the traceability and quality of the sponges.
Pearl: The pearl powder favors the luminosity of the complexion.
Bamboo charcoal: Bamboo charcoal helps remove dead cells, dirt and impurities.
100% Glucomannan (Konjac Gum)
Pearl: Mannan, Calcium Hydroxide, Pearl Powder, Water
Bamboo Charcoal: Mannan, Calcium Hydroxide, Charcoal Powder, Water
Diameter: 7.5 cm
How to use
1. Rehydrate the sponge in a bowl of lukewarm water or 5 minutes until it expands to 1.5 times the original size.
2. Gently wring the sponge to extract the excess water and then pass it over your face, massaging it circularly.
3. After use, rinse it with hot water then keep it cool, if possible in an airtight container.
4. Once a week, clean it thoroughly with boiling water or soap.
5. This 100% natural and therefore 100% biodegradable sponge can be kept for 1 to 3 months. When it starts to crumble, replace it with a new one.