Chikuseiko Bamboo Charcoal Incense
Traditional sticks of bamboo charcoal incense naturally scented - 50 sticks
These incense sticks are traditionally made from incense, bamboo charcoal and natural aromatic essences. Incense, originating from the island of Awaji, Hyogo, is associated with bamboo charcoal and plant essences in the Kyoto-based factory of Kohchosai Kosuga, a house specialised in the art of bamboo since 5 generations.
Bamboo charcoal, transformed from Japanese bamboos, purifies the air and limits the emission of smoke during combustion. Incense is recognized among the Japanese for its many aromatherapeutic benefits: it helps calm the mind, promotes better sleep, reduces stress and anxiety, improves concentration and relieves pain.
Available in six different scents: pine, bamboo, sandalwood, cherry blossoms, rose or plum tree.
100 % natural ingredients
- Incense: from the island of Awaji, Hyogo, in Japan, where 70 % of Japanese domestic incenses is produced.
- Bamboo charcoal: limits the emission of smoke during combustion.
- Natural perfume: oils and essences extracted from different plants depending on the chosen perfume: bamboo, plum tree, rose, cherry blossoms, sandalwood or pine.
Dimensions: Lot of 50 sticks ¦ 3.5"" ¦ 9 cm
Weight: 1.3 oz ¦ 36 g
Tips for use
How to use and care tips:
- Place a stick on an incense holder
- Light the incense with an open flame until a light smoke appears
- If the flame does not go out by itself, blow lightly on it to extinguish it while preserving the incandescence
Precautions for use:
- Avoid placing near flammable objects near
- Do NOT place anything flammable under the incense and prefer a metal tray to hold it
- Do NOT leave incense without monitoring
- Avoid making the incense stick wet
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
L'encens à la fleur de cerisier laisse une odeur subtile très agréable. L'absence de fumée est un grand plus !
Mes parfums préférés sont bois de santal et prunier. J'adore cet encens car les parfums sont subtiles et il n'y a pas de fumée lorsque je l'allume.