Box of 8 classic incense leaves and plate
This set includes a wooden box, a ceramic plate and 8 classic incense leaves.
- No.1 Bonsaï Zelkova leaf scented with spicy jasmine (oriental)
- No.2 Bonsaï Zelkova leaf scented with agarwood (traditionnal)
- No.3 Hibiscus leaf scented with elegance citrus (japanese elegance)
- No.4 Hibiscus leaf scented with sandalwood (noble)
- No.5 Persimmon leaf scented with smoky cinnamon (mature elegance)
- No.6 Persimmon leaf scented with white floral (delicate)
- No.7 Bonsaï Zelkova leaf scented with green grass (fresh and lively)
- No.8 Hibiscus leaf scented with true aqua (clear and fresh)
HA KO incense leaves are cut from naturally scented paper by Koh-Shi masters on the island of Awaji. Each model is finely cut in the image of a tree leaf which perfume it carries.
Refined, subtle and full of poetry, HA KO incense leaves can be presented in a potpourri for a long and sweet diffusion. They can also be burned like a traditional incense which, while being consumed, diffuses a more intense but just as delicate scent.
Paper, incense, wooden box, ceramic collaboration plate, incense mat
W108mm × h108mm × d40mm
How to use
Potpourri: Put incense leaves on a plate or in a bowl for 3 months until their sweet scent dissipates.
Combustion: Put the non-combustible felt in the center of a small plate. Place the incense leaf on the felt and light the tip of the leaf. Burning time is 5-7 minutes and the fragrance is more intense.