Brush for hands and nails
The hair of SHAQUDA body brushes are cut by hand, one by one, in a traditional workshop based in Kumano, according to an ancestral tradition.
This intriguing brush is designed with two hair types: a soft part in raccoon hair and a harder part in badger hair.
It can be used for invigorating hand massage or for nail care.
Hair: hand-cut badger hair and raccoon hair
Handle: Walnut wood
Tips for use
1. On the back of the hand, using the black hair part, brush each finger 3 times from its base to the nail.
2. Then three times from the base of each finger to the wrists.
3. On the palm side, brush the forearm 5 times, from the base of the wrist to the inside of the elbow.
4. Press the base of each finger for 5 seconds using a rocking motion. (Palm side)
5. Press the center of the palm for 10 seconds with a rocking motion. (Palm side)
6. Brush in a circular motion from the center of the palm to the outside using the brown hair part. (Palm side)
7. Dividing the hand into 3 areas, brush each area from the wrist to the fingertips 3 times, using the entire brush. (Palm side)
Maintenance after use: Clean the brush by rinsing it with water. Then let it dry in a well-ventilated area.
Some of our clients also use it for lymphatic facial drainage!