Box of 5 incense leaves - classic selection
This set includes a wooden box, 5 classic incense leaves and a piece of non-combustible felt.
- No.1 Bonsaï Zelkova leaf scented with spicy jasmine (oriental)
- No.2 Bonsaï Zelkova leaf scented with agarwood (traditionna)
- No.3 Hibiscus leaf scented with elegance citrus (japanese elegance)
- No.4 Hibiscus leaf scented with sandalwood (noble)
- No.5 Persimmon leaf scented with smoky cinnamon (mature elegance)
Refined, subtle and full of poetry, HA KO incense leaves can be presented in a potpourri for a long and sweet diffusion. They can also be burned like a traditional incense which, while being consumed, diffuses a more intense but just as delicate scent.
Paper, incense, wooden box, incense mat
W78mm x h108mm x d30mm
How to use
Potpourri: Put incense leaves on a plate or in a bowl for 3 months until their sweet scent dissipates.
Combustion: Put the non-combustible felt in the center of a small plate. Place the incense leaf on the felt and light the tip of the leaf. Burning time is 5-7 minutes and the fragrance is more intense.