The Wavy Drainage Roller is a massage roller with EMS (electrical muscle stimulation) for face and body. It drains, lifts and tones to improve skin firmness and beauty.
It features a double Tornado roller that massages the skin in a three-dimensional way, as well as two EMS modes for face and body that stimulate deep muscles and skin with small electrical impulses.
The Wavy roller is waterproof and can be used in the shower. It cannot be used around the eyes.
The Tornado roller
The unique, patented shape of the double Tornado roller features a rotating, undulating motion that grips and firmly massages the skin in a three-dimensional way to reproduce professional massage techniques.
LIFT WAVE EMS (Electric Muscle Stimulation)
This waveform, independently developed by YA-MAN, uses a wider range of frequencies than conventional EMS and effectively stimulates deep muscles.
The body mode is more powerful than the face mode. Each mode can be set to 4 intensities.
- Mechanical massage: the two undulating rollers that grip, drain and firmly massage the skin are covered with a corrugated surface that gently stimulates the skin.
- EMS (Electric Muscle Stimulation) mode: the generation of small electrical impulses awakens the skin and stimulates numerous muscles to tone and firm. 2 modes are specially designed for the face and body. Both modes offer several levels of intensity.
BODY: After warming the skin, this mode reaches a deeper level of stimulation, exercising muscles with a dynamic movement pattern.
- Waterproof: the main unit is IPX7 waterproof.
- Auto power-off: the device switches off automatically 10 minutes after being switched on.
Difference from WAVY Mini: WAVY is larger, with wider rollers and a stronger EMS mode for the body. Unlike the WAVY mini, it does not offer a microcurrent mode for the eye contour area. It is waterproof and can be immersed in water, whereas the WAVY mini is splashproof only.
How to use
On clean skin, after applying care products
EMS mode for the face (face indicator + level 1 to 4 ). Use this mode on damp skin for better adhesion and conductivity. We recommend starting gradually with this mode (level 1 the first week, next level the second week, etc.).
Nose bridge: place rollers on either side of the nose to stimulate the muscles on each side.
Cheeks: lift the skin with the rollers.
Oval of the face: roll from bottom to top, pressing the rollers gently against the skin, pausing under the ears.
Caution: avoid using the EMS mode on the jaw if metal is present in the mouth. Do not apply the device to the same area for more than 10 minutes
EMS mode for the body (body LED + level 1 to 4).
Use this mode on damp skin for better adhesion and conductivity.
Arms (5 minutes each side)
Roll the rollers from elbow to armpit and stop halfway. Press the rollers where you feel the EMS sensation the most.
Flanks (5 minutes each side)
Press the rollers as you roll along the abdomen to pinch and allow the EMS to stimulate the muscles more closely.
Thighs (5 minutes each side)
Roll the rollers from the back of the thigh to the buttock and take a break. Relax your muscles during treatment.
Legs (5 minutes each side)
Start at the Achilles tendon and roll to the back of the knee. Adjust the angle of grip you feel most comfortable with.
Back of knees (5 minutes each side)
Press the rollers against the back of the knee. Pause where you can feel the EMS down to your toes.
Caution: When used underwater, EMS stimulation will be weaker than when applied out of the bath water. Be sure to reduce the EMS intensity level when applying to areas that are not immersed in water.
When using the EMS mode on the same part of the body, please leave an interval of 24 hours or more between treatments.
Precautions for use
Do not use the device under the following conditions:
Persons using electronic medical devices must not use the device:
- Pacemaker or other implanted electrical medical device.
- Artificial cardiorespiratory apparatus or other life-supporting electronic medical devices.
- Electrocardiographs or other electronic medical devices are worn on the body.
- Those undergoing medical treatment, those in a stage of physical growth, those with acute medical conditions, tubercular conditions, high blood pressure, communicable diseases, or tumors.
- Those with diseases of the blood, internal organs, skin conditions, allergies, atopic dermatitis, skin conditions, or sensitive or weak skin.
- Those with pathological pigmentation on the skin due to physical stimulation or other causes, or skin irritation or redness caused by excessive sunburn.
- People suffering from severe fatigue, people in poor health, people who are intoxicated, pregnant women, women on their period, nursing mothers or those taking medication that causes drowsiness.
- Those with capillary dilatation due to long-term use of steroid hormone drugs or a liver disorder, or those undergoing dental treatment.
Do not use in a sauna or stone bath.
If you have dental fillings, choose a lower intensity level or apply the device to a different area.
The times/frequencies below are only a guideline: Rollers only (power off): approx. 10 minutes per body part, up to 3 times a day. Roller and EMS (energized): 10 minutes per body part every 24 hours.