Lot de 2 sachets
Herbal Bath Soak
Sachets of herbs, bark and dried flowers to perfume the bath along the seasons.
Each pouch contains two sachets of bath soak.
In Japan bathing is considered as a meditative practice, a time to relax, renew and revive.
Create your own healing space at home with this wide variety of herbs and flowers to suit your mood and body's needs.
- Peach leaf Infusion: in Japan peach leaves are traditionally used in summer baths for their various moisturizing and purifying properties. The water turns pale green and diffuses a sweet scent of peach leaf.
- Rice bran Infusion: with this infusion bath water turns into milky white and diffuses a lavender scent. Rice bran is used in Japan to soften the skin.
- Ginger Infusion: Ginger is a favorite of the cold season. The scent of ginger diffuses pleasantly while the water chances into pale yellow color.
- Mandarin Infusion: This mandarin infusion subtly colors the bath water in orange and diffuses a scent of Mikan (Japanese mandarin.
- Green tea infusion: typically Japanese ingredient, green tea has many benefits for the skin. This infusion colors the bath water pale green and perfumes it with green tea.
- Safflower infusion: Japanese people use the Safflower plant for its virtues on circulation. When used as a bath infusion, it colors the water a pale yellow.
Peach leaves: Peach leaves, green tea, rosemary, perfume, sodium chlorophyllin and copper.
Rice bran: Rice bran, Kaolinite, Lavender, Peppermint, Chamomile, Rice bran oil
Ginger: Ginger, Tangerine Bark, Rosemary, Fennel, Lactose, Yellow Gardenia
Safflower: Sasa veitchii, Safflower, Geranium oil (pelargonium graveolens oils)
Mandarin: Tangerine peel, Coriander, chamomile, orange oil, riboflavin
Green Tea: Green tea, hojicha, bay leaves, matcha, perfume, sodium chlorophyllin and copper
Tips for use
Fill your bath tub with water (200L). Immerse a bag of bark and dried flowers in the bathtub and let it infuse for a few minutes.
After use, let your sachet dry and reuse it to perfume your wardrobe, your shoes or your car.