Box of 8 incense leaves - spring / summer and plate
This set includes a wooden box, a ceramic plate, 3 spring incense leaves, 3 summer scents and 2 of our popular leaves.
Spring and summer leaves and their scents:
- Zelkova leaf scented with spicy jasmine
- Zelkova leaf scented with agarwood
- Sansho leaf scented with Japanese spring pepper
- Oak leaf scented with Daphne flower
- Cherry leaf scented with fresh green tea
- Bamboo leaf scented with summer moss
- Morning glory leaf scented with linden bodhi tree
- Summer peppermint scented oak leaf
HA KO incense leaves are cut from naturally scented paper by Koh-Shi masters on the island of Awaji. Each model is finely cut in the image of a tree leaf which perfume it carries.
Refined, subtle and full of poetry, HA KO incense leaves can be presented in a potpourri for a long and sweet diffusion. They can also be burned like a traditional incense which, while being consumed, diffuses a more intense but just as delicate scent.
Paper, incense, wooden box, ceramic collaboration plate, incense mat
W108mm × h108mm × d40mm
How to use
Potpourri: Put incense leaves on a plate or in a bowl for 3 months until their sweet scent dissipates.
Combustion: Put the non-combustible felt in the center of a small plate. Place the incense leaf on the felt and light the tip of the leaf. Burning time is 5-7 minutes and the fragrance is more intense.