Natural konjac sponge for daily skin cleansing.
Camellia: Konjac sponge infused with camellia oil - hydration
Cherry blossoms: infused with French pink clay and cherry blossom essential oil
Entirely made out of Glucomannan, a natural fiber derived from konjac root, Konjac sponges softly cleanse the skin while stimulating blood circulation and exfoliating dead cells.
Used without soap, it's suitable for all skin types, even the most sensitive!
The Konjac used to make makanai sponges is 100% produced and transformed in Japan, ensuring the traceability and quality of the sponges.
100% Glucomannan (konjac gum)
Diameter: 7.5 cm
Tips for use
1. Rehydrate the sponge in a bowl of lukewarm water.
2. Gently wring the sponge to extract the excess water and then pass it over your face, massaging it circularly.
3. After use, rinse it with hot water then keep it cool, if possible in an airtight container.
4. Once a week, clean it thoroughly with boiling water or soap.
5. This 100% natural and therefore 100% biodegradable sponge can be kept for 1 to 3 months. When it starts to crumble, replace it with a new one.